We are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to join our team working on KPA Automation – advanced, highly sophisticated product for building automated process control systems. It is based on fastCenter – our proven solution for chemical processing industry that is delivered to world-leading electronic components manufacturers. KPA Automation was started recently as a new project, which is targeted to system integrators that supply low-end and middle-class solutions for various industries.
We want to offer a new type of product – simple and affordable but at the same time very powerful and versatile. This ambitious goal requires flexible thinking, agility, competence, and passion. Are you ready to join the team that change the world leaders in industrial automation?
Development of SCADA (including HMI and PLC components) program units using the Modbus and EtherCAT fieldbuses, OPC UA and OPC Classic communication protocols in Agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge of C++ (C++14/17)
- Knowledge of technical English language
- More than 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with Git version control systems, Jira
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) methodology
- High level of professional advancement
- Possibility to influence over various aspects of product development to achieve excellent results
- Opportunity to join the team of strong professionals, whose work is effectively organized and efforts of each person will not go unnoticed
- Modern comfortable office in the city center
- Paid annual leave for 25 days
- Paid illness leave for 7 days per year without medical sick note
- Possibility to attend free language courses (English/Deutsch)
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary