Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven engineer. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 8000 people work in the company's 14 sites, including locations such as the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, the Netherlands, Canada, Estonia, Belarus, the U.K. and Sweden.
As a valued member of the development team you will be carrying out analysis, design and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of total experience in QA;
- Knowledge of Java and experience with server-side unit/integration testing;
- Experience with client-server integration testing and e2e test automation;
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product;
- Mobile automation experience is a plus;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers.
- Perform all means of testing (manual/automated, functional/non-functional, black-box/white-box);
- Take an active part in transition to continuous deployment and building pipelines and proper test pyramid;
- Introduce exploratory testing sessions, mob-testing and other means that will lead to team testing their product together.
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons and other benefits and perks.