SolveIt is looking for a Business Development Manager with an extensive experience in sales and channel management.
SolveIt - is a software company. We are engaged in the creation of mobile and web-solutions for business. The main focus is native solutions for iOS and Android.
- Meeting planned sales goals;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs;
- Actively search and attract new corporate clients from the USA, EU, UK, Canada;
- Generate leads via email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others;
- Prepare commercial proposals, presentations and other documents;
- Lead the full cycle of sale process - from the first contact to the closing of the transaction;
- Find new sales opportunities.
- 1+ years of experience in selling IT services;
- Fluency and confidence in speaking English (Advanced level); Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage as well;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand client’s business practices and needs;
- Understanding of the IT project life-cycle and technologies;
- A good ‘grasp’ of sales and strong communications skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary;
- English courses for employees in the company’s office;
- 5 sick days;
- Flexible working hours;
- Apple devices as a working tool;
- Compensation of cost for courses, conferences and sports;
- Prospects for professional and material growth based on the results of work;
- Work on interesting tasks and real projects;
- The opportunity to learn from a strong team;
- Provision of educational literature.