Credentially is a fast-growing company based in Minsk and London. We are building an HR SaaS product. It helps healthcare providers in the UK to hire doctors easily, to onboard them, to verify their documents and to manage staff compliance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated agile Java Engineer to join our team in Minsk. You will be working alongside software engineers to develop a high-quality SaaS product.
You will focus on building a various range of features. Also, you will be improving existing functionality based on the feedback from our customers, making our RESTful API fast and scalable, secure and fault-tolerant.
You will be working with very senior and experienced engineers who will support your professional growth at a 10x rate! You will improve your skills as nowhere else. We promise.
- Getting sh*t done fast;
- Ability to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- The habit of covering your code with tests: unit, db, integration, performance;
- Using Java best practices;
- Building RESTful web service;
- Improving REST service performance starting from Java code to SQL queries;
- Being part of the Scrum team;
- Discussing architecture solutions;
- Having strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of experience in writing production code in Java;
- Deep knowledge of Spring;
- Familiar with OAuth2 and Spring Security;
- In-depth understanding of Hibernate (+ JPA + Spring Data);
- Knowledge of design patterns and ability to use them in everyday work;
- SQL on the level to be able to write/analyse/fix queries and write migration scripts. Moreover, you should understand joins (+ FK, PR, constrains), know how to improve queries;
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and ability to build RESTful web services using Spring Boot;
- Solid Knowledge GIT;
- Maven (Gradle will be a big plus);
- Docker and docker compose: we use it everywhere;
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture;
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- Strong communication skills, a strong sense of responsibility, team play, focus on results, self-organisation, stress tolerance, excellent learning skills;
- You are proactive and motivated.
Life is what is happening while you are at work. Therefore, we make every effort to make you love it!
- Work on our own product with potential to change the healthcare globally
- A strong team of professionals and a culture of constant development
- Work on exciting, challenging tasks
- Decent wages, stable work
- Flexible working hours
- 25 calendar days vacation (+5 paid sick days)
- Remote work or modern comfortable office
- Daily communication in English
- Friendly colleagues and progressive thinking management loyal to the employees