SoftSwiss is seeking a bright mind for a position of Marketing / PR / Content Manager. You will be responsible for maintaining and increasing the positive buzz around our company and its products.
We are a successful software developer focused on the B2B segment of the iGaming industry: very peculiar, actively growing, gaining more and more recognition globally. As we expand our business on multiple levels, we realise our PR and marketing efforts need a tremendous push. And you are to play the key role in it.
This position comes with a great level of autonomy ("being your own boss"), therefore you must be a self-driven individual eager to draw upon versatile talents in order to continuously deliver inspiring results. It’s implied that going forward you will take full control over marketing in the company.
- Develop and implement content marketing strategy
- Create and distribute press releases and company news across targeted media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis
- Manage and update content on the corporate website in cooperation with designers, developers, SEO specialists
- Contribute to our corporate blog
- Manage the company’s representation in industry-related resources
- Manage and share content on social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter...)
- Organise the company’s participation in exhibitions and conferences
- Supervise creation of brochures, presentations, promotional videos, etc.
- Suggest and implement publicity strategies and campaigns
- Monitor and analyse PR activities of competitors
- Proficient command of English close to native level
- At least 2 years working experience in Marketing/PR related positions with proven positive track record
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Organisational skills in combination with restless creativity
- Ability to get your message across and negotiate with confidence
- Expertise in IT and/or the iGaming industry is a big advantage
- A degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline is a big advantage
- Good working command of a second foreign language is quite an advantage, too
- Full-time schedule with a decent level of flexibility
- Compensation structure aimed to motivate to perform at peak level
- Modern office in a 5-minute walk from the Metro station
- Comfortable work environment with coffee machines, a kicker table, our own summer terrace and other pleasant bits
- Opportunity of business trips to exhibitions in London, Malta, Amsterdam
Does this sound exciting? We are looking forward to your cover letters and CVs in English or Russian.
Or maybe you know someone who could be a perfect fit? Please share this vacancy with them.