JET BI is looking for a Product Owner/Project Manager. The company is embarking on an exciting period in our growth and is looking for team players with a 'make-it-happen' attitude.
The successful candidate will perform the responsibilities of an Agile/Scrum Product Owner and Project Manager in our Salesforce development teams.
- Communicating with Development Team members, stakeholders, functional managers, potential customers on all aspects of the product development life cycle;
- Developing User Stories and User Story Maps from input on features and functions form the product stakeholders;
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog based on input from product stakeholders;
- Creating, updating and publishing plans and schedules;
- Resolving issues with Dev Teams;
- Leading Backlog Grooming and User Story generation meetings;
- Organizing and leading regular stakeholder meetings;
- Creating mockups/prototypes/etc. from input from stakeholders;
- Creating detailed requirements from feature/function descriptions;
- Helping with moving products out of development and into the Sales and Operations groups.
- 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Product Owner;
- Experience working with application developers, UI/UX developers, database developers;
- Detail oriented;
- Self-starter, can identify what needs to be done;
- Upper Intermediate English;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work at various levels within different teams;
- Good organisational skills and ability to set processes;
- Ability to act and work with “cool head” under pressure;
- Basic knowledge in sales & marketing
Nice to have:
- Salesforce certification;
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM);
- Certified Project Manager (CPM/PMP).
The company offers:
- Interesting projects for leading companies in their industry using the latest technologies;
- Work in a team of experienced, motivated professionals;
- Training and certification by the company;
- Real prospects for career and professional growth;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- Interesting activities within the company (birthday and corporate parties).