EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skill-sets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
As an API technical writer in our company, you will work on documenting REST APIs and other technical topics with a developer audience. You will develop detailed developer guides, write code samples, organize API references, and other information. In short, you will play an important role making sure that our platform is easy to use and understand.
- Develop and deliver well-written, concise API documentation and other technical material for technical audiences, both internal and external, as well as contribute to designing the best delivery mechanism for that content. The goal is to win the trust of developers and other readers with the quality and reliability of your documentation.
- Develop implementation instructions utilizing different parts of documentation into concise and easy-to-follow steps.
- Take the initiative to find the information and subject matter experts (SMEs) you need to get the job done.
- Regularly communicate status to your stakeholders; interface with colleagues to share achievements and challenges.
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code as needed.
- Able to think like a software developer or system Integrator to be able to create documentation for development teams
- Understand Agile development methodology
- Understanding of WebServices architecture
- University degree in computer science, technical writing, core science or equivalent experience
- Excellent spoken English; Near-native written English (all documentation will be in English) with minute attention to proper grammar/syntax
- 3+ years of experience writing documentation for technical audiences
- A love of technology and a genuine ability to use language as a tool for providing great value to users
- Familiarity with REST API concepts and functionality
- Familiarity with API documentation tools such as Swagger
- Demonstrated experience working with Jira and Confluence (wiki)
- Demonstrated experience in writing and proofreading technical content (portfolio or links to work examples)
- Experience creating physical, logical architecture diagrams, use case diagrams, and business process diagrams
- Great communication skills and ability to work well with developers, Project Managers, BA’s, and other team members in a globe-spanning development environment
- Ability to prioritize work across multiple teams and juggle multiple projects. Good time management is a must
- Ability to independently scope out and manage multiple writing projects
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly
What we offer:
- Unique working environment
- High level compensation based on the regular performance reviews;
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
- А comfortable location not far from metro (m. Uruchye)
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.