IDT Technologies is seeking an experienced Lead Golang Software Engineer to join our growing BOSS Revolution team in Minsk.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Work as a part of the scrum team on new features and bug fixes;
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings;
- Demonstrate your technology agnostic positive attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various and new technologies;
- Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable and resilient web-based applications and services;
- Drive reduction of technical debt in close collaboration with DevOps and automation test engineers;
- The primary responsibility of this position is developing and enhancing services for our IDT Pay product.
- Other products are BOSS Revolution PIN-less allows smartphone users to make single touch international calls, Mobile TopUps, Money Transfer and Mobile services. These products are developed by an international team and are long term. Besides that, you will be playing a key part in new applications that are developed by the Company.
We Look For:
- Experience as a Senior Software Developer or a Lead Software Developer;
- Deep knowledge of Go with 3 or more years of production experience (might include the experience of other programming languages);
- An understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them.
- Experience in designing and maintaining complex systems;
- Experience in microservices;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis as well as SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL or similar;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Git;
- English: good oral and written communication skills (Upper-Intermediate);
- Team player.
We would ideally like to see:
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Hands-on experience with Linux as the target platform;
- Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows;
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation;
- Knowledge of some other high-level programming languages like C#, Java;
- Some knowledge of Frontend development (JS, HTML, CSS, React).
- Free regular English lessons in the office;
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
- Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career;
- Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”);
- Regular team building events;
- Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required;
- Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement;
- Extra perks: Relocation package for foreign citizens, Referral bonuses, Cash gifts for significant life events (Birthdays, Marriages, Child Births, etc.);
- Competitive salary.