Welcome to eWave Commerce - Magento Global Elite Partner// Salesforce Gold Partner // Akeneo Gold Partner
Winner eCommerce Leader of the Year 2018 // APAC Partner of Excellence 2018
NORA Commerce Partner of the Year 2018
Magento Partner of the Year 2013, 2014, 2015
Finalist of HR Brand Award 2018
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialize in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 200 staff across 4 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market. Minsk legal entity is a part of HTP.
Enjoy While Working With Us
Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
Personal Growth Roadmap
Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
English Training Program
Unlimited Annual Leave after 1st year
Remote Work Opportunities
Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summary Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)
Dare to be different!
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to be based in our Minsk office to ensure technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities and build solution architecture
- Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Creation of 'as is' and 'to be' process maps
- Recommendation of improvements and solutions
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses in the current client processes and systems
- Working extensively with external stakeholders
- Full ownership of project documentation
- Systems analysis and design
- Software Documentation
- Technical background is desirable
- At least 2 years of experience
- Basic understanding of web applications and e-commerce areas
- Сompleted business analysis course is a big plus
- Experience in documenting & analysing system integration solutions would be a significant advantage
- Exceptional written communication skills
- English - from Upper Intermediate
- Knowledge of eCommerce trends and solutions is preferable
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn.
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for the next step