DataRobot accelerates the process of building predictive models to get the most out of valuable data. We work hard to create tools that nascent data scientists can use effectively while also exposing the rich detail and control that data science veterans rely on. Our headquarters is in Boston, with development offices in Kyiv, Lviv, Singapore, Copenhagen, Munich, and Minsk.
As part of the User Management & Collaboration team, you will build and improve features centered around sharing and collaboration between users. You will also work with DataRobot’s authentication, permission, and access management systems, which are mission-critical and performance-sensitive . You will be responsible for designing and implementing features from start to finish, including writing technical specifications, implementing your designs with readable code, and composing thorough automated tests.
- 4 years of experience in front-end web development
- Production experience with AngularJS or React
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) using Jasmine / Mocha / Protractor / Cypress
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
- Experience using SASS or LESS CSS pre-processors
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle; knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
- Proficiency with D3.js.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Node and WebSockets
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Python, Node, MongoDB, Redis