CompatibL is a leading provider of custom software development services, trading and risk management software solutions, cloud services and solutions and model validation consultancy for the financial industry. We offer a powerful combination of complex tech and detailed quant expertise, advanced processes, and proven experience in implementing trading and risk management solutions to financial institutions worldwide.
CompatibL’s unique strength lies in combining advanced application engineering with industry-leading quant expertise to deliver best-in-class software solutions for banks and asset managers.
We are looking for a IT Translator to join our team.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Development of web application for risk management system across a range of vanilla and exotic instruments for banks and asset management firms. The company is a leading financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets globally.
- Reviewing and analyzing of the specifications and client requirement;
- Translation of technical documentation for company projects (English - German);
Joining CompatibL is a unique chance for enthusiasts and proactive candidates with burning eyes that enables to learn a diverse set of skills and to make a career move in a short-term perspective (business analysis/QA/sales) and get a valuable experience within financial domain.
- Talented 3-5-year students are welcome;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher (written & spoken);
- Upper-Intermediate German or higher (written & spoken);
- Willingness to plunge into financial sphere working for leading financial companies and banks (derivatives products, market and credit risk) is an advantage;
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity for you to get a foothold in IT and start your career;
- The office is near the Instytut Kultury underground station;
- English and Polish classes;
- Sport expenses coverage;
- Corporate and social events;
- «Fruit» days.