CompatibL is a leading provider of custom software development services, trading and risk management software solutions, cloud services and solutions and model validation consultancy for the financial industry. We offer a powerful combination of complex tech and detailed quant expertise, advanced processes, and proven experience in implementing trading and risk management solutions to financial institutions worldwide.
CompatibL’s unique strength lies in combining advanced application engineering with industry-leading quant expertise to deliver best-in-class software solutions for banks and asset managers.
We are looking for a talented Back-end developer to join our team.
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Development of web application for risk management system across a range of vanilla and exotic instruments for banks and asset management firms. The company is a leading financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets globally.
- Development of sophisticated financial applications.
- Understanding of the required specifications and client requirement.
- Hands-on (2 year +) experience in C# / .NET environment;
- Willingness to plunge into .NET Core 2х;
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment;
- Intermediate English or higher (written & spoken).
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Math background (theory of probability, numerical methods, algorithms, financial mathematics) is a plus;
- Experience with web-based/desktop application development;
- Using state-of-the-art technologies and practices such as cloud AWS/Azure, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Git; Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services;
- SQL and NoSQL database knowledge.
- The office is near the Instytut Kultury underground station;
- English and Polish classes;
- Sport expenses coverage;
- Corporate and social events;
- «Fruit» days.