Juno is a ride-sharing service that successfully operates in New York since 2015.
In 2017 our achievements led us to an amplifying unit with another successful international ridesharing service – Gett. And we are proud to develop a product with a human face combining our own Juno vision with strong support from our partners at Gett.
In 2019 we decided to join our efforts in order to focus on the corporate business sector as a means to enter IPO in 2020.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 3 years of experience in developing server applications;
- Experience in designing and implementing data driven applications powered by both MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) solutions;
- Experience optimizing performance in SQL databases;
- Experience writing RESTful APIs and understanding of the HTTP protocol;
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile development methodologies;
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests;
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Understanding the business needs and provide optimal customer experience to our users.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in optimizing performance in relational databases.
- Experience with gRPC/protobuf, ApacheThrift.
- Experience solving high load problems;
- Experience with concurrent applications.
How We Will Reward You:
- Professional and stable working environment
- Influence the features and direction of the app with your own ideas
- Career advancement and conference attendance
- The latest technology and equipment you need
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry