Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting a Senior Java Developer to work on one of the market-leading, ever-evolving consumer health and wellness products.
About the project:
The platform is a proven way to get employees moving and help them reach their overall health goals. It’s powered by smartwatches, trackers, and a mobile app for employees, and an easy-to-use dashboard and reporting tools for employers.
To become a part of the team you need:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong skills in Java and Hibernate.
- Experience with Spring, MySQL, Cassandra, Kafka, Microservices (Finagle, Finatra); Mesos/Aurora – infrastructure.
- Experience designing, testing, delivering, and monitoring scalable high-availability software in a cloud computing environment.
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong English (writing).
As a Senior Software Engineer you will understand the needs of our users and work in a cross-functional team to craft a simple and high quality platform to meet them.
What you'll work on:
- Engineering delivery of the backend services, supporting mobile and cross-browser web clients, with Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Finagle, MySQL, Cassandra, Zookeeper, Kafka and related technologies in a scalable cloud environment.
- Take ownership of back-end component designs, implementation, deployment, and performance monitoring.
- Participate in all aspects of product development from feature definition and estimation, to architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Working for a stable company with 24 years of history, the resident of HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers/more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Benefits or financial aid for employees on significant days of their lives.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Discounts and privileges for buying goods and services from partner companies.