You will work as Agile QA/QA Automation Engineer for leading company in the domain of car and truck Insurance and service, maintenance & repair.
We expect from candidate:
- Ability to analyze requirements and design tests
- Defect Reporting and Prioritization skills
- UI/UX and Cross Browser Testing skills
- Smoke, Sanity, Regression Testing and Exploratory Testing skills
- Programming skills (ideally Java)
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks/tools, e.g. JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Selenium webdriver or Protractor
- Experience with agile methodology and agile frameworks
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Your engagement will include:
- Work as Testing Engineer in an agile, sprint based development setup;
- Scrum Master along with developers and QA team from Seavus;
- Work together with QA team, technical members and Product Owner from client side;
- Analyzing the business requirements, user stories and technical specification documents to determine scope of testing.
- Verifying that the software works according to business requirements and specifications;
- Reporting issues found in testing promptly and accurately, using issue tracking tools;
- Providing a test summary report and recommendations for releases that reflects the quality attributes of the software under test.
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels