DELVE is a fast-growing MarTech IT company with headquarters in the USA (Boulder, CO) that specializes in data-driven marketing science, digital marketing campaign management, and web analytics. Among our key clients are Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF.
DELVE is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a DoubleClick Expert, and one of Inc5000's fastest-growing companies (4th year in a row).
We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Analyst who will be responsible for managing large end-to-end web analytics implementation projects. You will be working closely with multiple business units to define analytics implementation strategies, processes, roadmaps, timelines and reporting frameworks.
This role will require your proactive assistance in multiple running projects and strong knowledge in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation processes. You will be acting as a liaison between dev, business and marketing client teams building a strong foundation for data collection and reporting.
DELVE is looking for a strong team player who is a no-stranger to fast-paced projects. We also care to live out our culture, so ideal candidate should share the values that are central for our identity.
The Senior Web Analyst will need to be able to:
- manage analytics implementation projects and client relations
- design and enhance GA/GTM strategy
- perform end-to-end analytics quality assurance
- interview client teams to gather functional requirements
- have exceptional understanding of how Google Analytics is implemented
- manage a small international team of analysts to deliver the planned SOW
- pull data, generate reports and provide actionable insights based on this data
- lead client calls and proactively consult the clients on Google Analytics
- expert assistance on the sales calls
- Strong Knowledge of GMP Stack: GA, GTM, DataStudio, Optimize
- Experience with project management software and Agile/Kanban methodologies: Jira, Confluence, Wrike, Asana, Trello.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Tableau will help you stand out
- 3+ years’ experience in Google Analytics implementation and tracking code development
- Excellent understanding of implementation processes and project phases
- Ability to develop clear end-to-end project documentation (BRD, Tech Specs, Tracking Briefs/Roadmaps)
- Ability to lead complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proven flawless analytics project execution
Preferred SkillsThe below characteristics and skills will help you stand out:
- Experience of coordinating internal and external resources/teams
- Digital agency experience