Location: Belarus, Poland, US
Seniority: Senior Consultant
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic, and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment.
Join one of Inc 5000's fastest-growing companies as a Senior Data Collection Web Analyst. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is your strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. In this role, you will join an energetic, growing team of analysts, data engineers, and data scientists that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into solid ROI.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Analyst who will be responsible for managing large end-to-end web analytics implementation projects. You will be working closely with multiple business units to define analytics implementation strategies, processes, roadmaps, timelines, and reporting frameworks as we continue to grow our Data Collection team.
This role will require your proactive assistance in multiple running projects and strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation processes. You will have direct access to our US and EU clients, acting as a liaison between dev, business, and marketing client teams, and building a strong foundation for data collection and reporting.
DELVE is looking for a strong team player who is a no-stranger to fast-paced projects. We also care to live out our culture, so the ideal candidate should share the values that are central to our identity. We work hard, always stay curious, don’t leave any boxes unchecked, and show constructive candor. We also value freedom and responsibility.
As a Senior Web Analyst you will need to be able to:
- manage analytics implementation projects and client relations
- design and enhance GA/GTM strategy
- perform end-to-end analytics code quality assurance
- interview client teams to gather functional and business requirements
- have an exceptional understanding of how Google Analytics is implemented and set up
- as you grow, manage a small international team of analysts to deliver the planned SOW
- pull data, generate reports and provide actionable insights based on this data
- lead client calls and proactively consult the clients on Google Analytics
- provide your expert assistance on the sales calls
- Strong Knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform tools: GA360, GTM360, DataStudio, Optimize, GA4, Firebase.
- Experience with project management software, and Agile/Kanban methodologies: Jira, Confluence, Wrike, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Knowledge of other analytics products like Adobe Analytics and Tableau will help you stand out
- 3+ years’ experience in Google Analytics implementation and tracking code development
- Excellent understanding of implementation processes and project phases
- Ability to develop clear end-to-end project documentation (BRD, Tech Specs, Tracking Briefs/Roadmaps, QA reports)
- Ability to lead complex, cross-functional problem-solving initiatives
- Excellent client-facing and internal verbal and written communication skills
- Proven flawless analytics project execution
The below characteristics and skills will help you stand out:
- Experience in coordinating internal and external resources/teams
- Digital agency background
- Experience with BigQuery/SQL
- A/B testing or CRO experience
- App measurement and analytics experience
- 401k matching program (for the US residents)
- Flexible PTO/OOO policy
- Full medical and dental insurance
- Full education and upskill training compensation
- Quarterly performance reviews and bonuses
- English lessons, 100% covered
- Sports compensations