We are looking for an experienced hands-on leader who will be responsible for building and maintaining IDT’s growing infrastructure. In this position, you will have a major role in designing, deploying and monitoring core services of IDT’s infrastructure. Possessing an innovative spirit, keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
You'll have autonomy over:
- Strategy for where IDT needs to be for DevOps, infrastructure, and IT
- Accomplishing that vision, and communicating progress to stakeholders
- Continuing IDT’s transformation to an automated world in which you provide engineering teams with infrastructure and tools for automatically building, deploying and running applications with a goal of 100% automation and observability
- Leading, coaching and mentoring the global Infrastructure team
- Collaborating with the development, architecture and DBA teams to determine infrastructure and operational requirements
- Building, troubleshooting, and supporting infrastructure in AWS / GCP / VMWare
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Providing technical guidance and educating team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorming for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Managing CI/CD tools with the team
- Evangelizing Infrastructure as Code
We prefer to see teammates who:
- Have at least 5 years of infrastructure/DevOps management experience.
- Are highly proficient with cloud platforms and services GCP and AWS.
- Are experienced with Kubernetes and Docker Cloud Deployments on AWS/GCP
- Understand the Linux operating system
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree or equivalent experience.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Competitive salary;
- Free regular English lessons in the office;
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
- Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “Leningrad”);
- Regular team-building events;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance, sports activities reimbursement;
- Extra perks: relocation package for foreign citizens, referral bonuses, cash gifts for significant life events (birthdays, marriages, child births etc.).