Dual Lab is looking for Middle Java Developer for a project in active feature development stage which is connected with PDF templating engine converting data into high-quality PDFs.Tech Stack: Java, Kotlin (Js and JVM targets), Dropwizard, Groovy, AWS, Docker, Selenium; Git (BitBucket), Jira, TeamCity, Upsource.Learn more at https://itextpdf.com/en/produc... and http://dito.online.
- You will write code in Java and Kotlin for the core logic of the engine that connects data with the visual representation as well as the backend of a web application.
- You will be involved into investigating and fixing issues with the code coming from the customers.
- You will convert feature requests or bug reports into reusable, maintainable and robust code.
- 2+ years of experience with Java or C#.
- Degree in Computer Science or another technical field, or comparable hands-on experience. Degree in progress is acceptable.
- Good knowledge of CS fundamentals: bits and bytes, data structures, OOP, basic algorithms etc.
- Desire and ability to leave the code, documentation and processes behind you in a better state than they were before.
- Understanding how much time your code will take to run and whether it needs optimization.
- Extreme desire to learn and grow fast.
- English intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Programming contest participant.
- Experience with Kotlin programming language.
- Experience with scripting tools (Groovy / Python / Shell etc).
- Ability to think twice and understand what can possibly go wrong with your code.
- Ability to design extendable APIs and specifications.
- Ability to read technical documents and specifications carefully and understand their meaning and cross-relations deeply.
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28-calendar days vacation.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Health insurance.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate events.
- Kitchen full of surprises.