Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
About the project.
We are working on a new healthcare product — from scratch we are developing a high-performance scalable web platform with multiple integrated applications (.NET Core microservices). The product is aimed at automation of the full cycle of patient-clinic-doctor relations.
The project is in the active development phase (the product is used at the market).
Client Location: USA.
Responsibilities include: development of applications and microservices for the clinic management system.
Background and experience:
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- experience in developing both desktop and mobile Web based apps;
- experience with wildly used modern developing tools, frameworks and CI technics (Team City, Jenkins CI).
Required technical skills:
- strong knowledge of OOP and proven experience of dealing with WebStack components;
- any front-end (on the project we use ReactJS);
- backend: ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.6, WebApi 2, .Net Core, RabbitMQ;
- database: CouchDB, Redis, SQL Database expertise / query optimization;
- unit testing;
- Nginx, Apache.