Kyriba is seeking a confirmed and talented DevOps Engineer (+3 years) to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
Success in this position requires a team player with a strong technical skills and a solid understanding of the best practices for supporting continuous integration and continuous deployment tools & frameworks. He or she will be working in tight collaboration with Engineering, QA, Product, DevOps and TechOps, who works actively within an agile methodology.
Ideal candidate is a passionate and a curious about the latest technologies, individual who embraces working in a multicultural and international environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
As a DevOps developer, you will integrate an Integration & Deployment team of 4 DevOps engineers, including a team lead, based in Minsk and collaborating with a Product Owner based in Paris. The team is taking care of the Integration & Deployment framework for the entire engineering teams, geographically distributed in three main locations : Minsk, Paris and San Diego.
As a member of this team, you will be in charge of the main activities below:
- Developing, Supporting and Operating CI / CD pipelines
- Managing the packaging activities of the (daily build, patch, hotfixes, etc.)
- Managing the test machines creation on AWS
- Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker/Chef and VM based systems in both VMWare and AWS
- Working on deployment tools of the microservices architecture
In order to match what is done in Kyriba and as well to understand and follow activities, it will require to have programming skills as below:
- OOP principles
- Scripting: bash, groovy, ruby
- CI & Deployment tools: Jenkins, chef, docker, gradle
- Cloud: AWS, Google cloud
- Methodology: Agile
- Linux (Centos)
Nice to have:
- Java, python
- Having a good leadership for change implementation and process improvement
- Like learning new technologies, as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation
- Very well organized, having a good sense of priority management
- Very good communication and collaboration with the rest of teams
Some things you will receive:
- Assistance with professional and personal growth: conferences and training's, English classes in the office;
- Experience in working with cross-cultural teams;
- Competitive compensation and bonuses for high performance;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Employee recognition program;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, incl. dental care;
- Sports, family care, sick days, day-off for birthday, and many-many more.