Kyriba is seeking a talented Android & iOS-Mobile Developer to join our team of more than 100 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
As an Android & iOS-Mobile Developer you will be in charge of developing new Kyriba mobile application.
Key responsibilities and duties:
Participate in full rework of Kyriba Mobile application
Evolve backend integration to follow modern standards such as REST APIs
Implement new business features
Work with team’s product owners from Paris during development cycle
Participate in team’s Scrum process
Last but not least: learn new stuff and continuously work on personal improvement
Self-motivated and responsible individual
Love of good UI and understanding of UX importance
Desire to grow
Some things you will receive:
- Assistance with professional and personal growth: conferences and training's, English classes in the office;
- Experience in working with cross-cultural teams;
- Competitive compensation and bonuses for high performance;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Employee recognition program;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, incl. dental care;
- Sports, family care, sick days, day-off for birthday, and many-many more.