Evolution is the world's leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market. Founded in 2006, Evolution revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must-have" for gaming operators. Today, Evolution is composed of nearly 8,000 hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 14 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
As our Product Business Analyst, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our Live Dealer game portfolio as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Your role will include requirement analysis, market research, participation in product design, and tactical decisions made in conjunction with our various Product Owners regarding product development, promotion, and distribution. We seek an outgoing, cooperative, and objective professional to add to our professional team.
- Assisting Product Owners in: strategic business planning and defining new projects; defining project goals and scope; improving product user experience, including user interface prototyping data analysis of product performance monitoring.
- Eliciting, analyzing and specifying requirements
- Documenting requirements during the development process in a format of user stories
- Keeping up to date product specifications for knowledge sharing between project teams and requirements reuse
- Participating in requirements validation, including user testing sessions
- Supporting requirements validation, preparing information and presentations for stakeholders and team members to address questions regarding proposed product decisions
- Assisting with communication between project teams, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Monitoring and ensuring consistency across products
- Advising and integrating business analysis techniques standards
- At least 3 years' experience in business analysis or a related field
- At least a bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field of study or one of the globally-recognized certifications: CCBA, CBAP, CPRE, PBA, AAC, CFLBA
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Domain Knowledge in Gambling and Live games strongly preferred
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner
- Good leadership and social skills to mediate and cooperate well with other Evolution team members
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team
- Challenging work with the absolutely latest technologies in a dynamic international team
- A competitive, experience-based remuneration package
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Health Insurance