Axamit is looking for an experienced Lead Generation Specialist who is highly motivated, looking for personal growth and long-term success with highly skilled professionals. Join us and make great projects for world famous brands.
You will create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by proving them with "world-class" experience.You will complete initial introduction and qualification of potential sales opportunities.You are a strong performer and set the bar high.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- meet and exceed monthly quarterly and annual lead generation targets;
- manage prospect lists for outbound outreach;
- conduct high level conversations with senior executives in customer & prospect accounts;
- contact prospects daily via phone, email, and other various forms of outreach;
- qualify pre-opportunities by identifying Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeframe;
- generate pipeline for the sales organization through marketing programs and coordinating meetings;
- research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling);
- work closely with Sales and Marketing.
- 2+ years’ experience in lead generation, business development or BDR functions preferably in the IT field;
- must be a self-starter;
- thrive in a growing, fast past, dynamic work environment;
- exceptional people skills and team player;
- strong written and oral communication skills;
- strong organizational skills;
- strong research skills;
- comfortable talking to high-level executives on the phone and via online correspondence;
- ability to have flexibility in working hours;
- degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- challenging short- and long-term projects with the customers;
- local and distributed project teams management of 10+ professionals;
- a real possibility to gain knowledge and grow in project delivery management;
- competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- flexible working hours;
- remote work opportunity (by approval);
- social benefits (see details below).
- office located in the city center;
- modern ergonomic furniture;
- yoga classes in the office;
- English classes onsite;
- seasonal vaccination;
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- individual approach and personal development program;
- reimbursement for professional literature;
- compensation for sports;
- compensation of external training and certification;
- corporate events and trips;
- Tasty & Fruits Days - pleasant surprises from the Company.