Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive QA Engineer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: A custom SaaS system designed to automate critical business processes, including employee attendance tracking, performance monitoring, accounting operations, and license management. The solution features SSO-based authentication and strict role-based security, while providing all the necessary tools to manage workload, calculate salaries, create financial documentation (payroll sheets, invoices, transactions), and more.
Tech Stack: ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, SQL Server Integration Services,Less, TypeScript, IdentityServer3, MS SQL, NHibernate, RabbitMQ, MassTransit jQuery, Castle Windsor, Ninject, Topshelf, NuGet4.61
- Functional, regression, installation, GUI, integration, database, data migration, and stability tests
- Organization and managing testing process on the project with waterfall methodology
- QA environment setup
- Test cases and checklists creation and execution
- Load and performance testing
- Security testing
- Tests planning and execution, reporting
- Requirements analysis and tasks estimation
- Detailed analysis of test results
- Communication with customer
- 2 years+ of experience in the functional testing of web;
- Advanced practice and theoretical knowledge in testing methodology;
- Understanding of client-server architecture principles of functioning;
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Iterative software development process;
- Knowledge of bugs’ life cycle, good skills in JIRA and Confluence;
- Strong experience in designing test cases, checklists, bug reports and other testing documentation;
- Good analytical, communication, problem-solving and team-working skills;
- Trainability and motivation to get new knowledge, attending and assiduity;
- Intermediate English level (written and spoken).