ID Finance is a fast-growing financial technology company specialized in Data Science, Credit Scoring, Digital Finance in emerging and well-developed markets. The company currently has offices in Spain, Poland, Georgia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Brazil and Mexico. And now our strong SecurityTeam is looking for Cybersecurity Enginee
- Cybersecurity incidents detection and responding;
- Vulnerabilities detection and resolving;
- Red teaming activities conduction;
- Documenting and reporting.
- 3+ years in cybersecurity area;
- Knowledge of IT/Security methodologies and standards (ITIL, PCI DSS, ISO 27002, OWASP, etc);
- Experience with designing secure networks, systems and application architectures;
- Direct experience with SIEM, NGFW, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners, anti-virus software;
- Knowledge of penetration testing techniques and instruments;
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages.
Required:Intermediate verbal and written English or higher.
- Good communication skills, politeness, tolerance;
- Process-oriented and focused on continuous improvements;
- Ability to perform personal daily and weekly planning;
- Ready to work after regular business hours when needed.
Nice to have:Certification and courses in cybersecurity area (CISA, CISSP, CEH, OSCP).
- high wages, protected from currency fluctuations;
- opportunity to receive bonuses;
- 50% payment of English language courses / sports;
- + 5 day off;
- comfortable conditions in the cozy office of BC "Port";
- tea, coffee and other amenities at the expense of the company;
- cookies, kicker, ps console, table games.
ID Finance is a data science, credit scoring and digital finance company that is pioneering fintech innovation in emerging markets. The company uses machine learning and advanced data science techniques to improve access to competitive financial services. Headquartered in Barcelona, ID Finance has over 650 staff spread across its operations under the MoneyMan, Solva and Plazo brands in Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Poland, Spain, Brazil, and Mexico, with R&D located in Minsk, Belarus.The company's founders previously worked in banking including Deutsche Bank and Royal Bank of Scotland. ID Finance saw 236% revenue growth in 2018, and achieved double digit monthly growth in 1Q2019.The Company has been ranked second fastest growing fintech in the FT 1000 list. It was also rated among the hottest startups of Barcelona by Wired magazine.