If you like working in a small and fun environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Track-POD is the right place for you! We are looking for a Customer support and success representative, to join our engineering team. Your goal is to develop customer relationships, to provide the best customer experience, to promote retention and loyalty and to ensure customers are using Track-POD in the most effective and efficient way possible!
In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based delivery solutions for small and medium/large businesses. You will work hand by hand with Track-POD clients, doing onboardings, trainings, support, customer retention, renewals, and all necessary performances to ensure the satisfaction of our customers. You will look for new ways to drive customer interaction, build and enhance relationships with customers, and improve internal operations.
If you think you are capable of making our clients love Track-POD app as much as they cannot stop using it and you have the grit to accept this challenge, let us know the best version of yourself!
* Provide fast and professional response to users issues
* Ensure that customers fully leverage the potential of Track-POD’ solution
* Maintain high level of users satisfaction
* Drive an excellent onboarding process to our customers and always look for new ways of improving it
* Make online trainings
* Update the support knowledge base by creating technical articles
* Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment working hand to hand with our tech team to manage each customer feedback, doubt or problem within the app, ensuring a correct usage of the same
* Collaborate with sales team to seek new business opportunities and ensure client’s growth and cross/upsells
* Experienced customer support or customer service agent
* A problem solver with an innate sense of curiosity and passionate about helping people proficient in English at either native or professional level
* Experience with customer service engagement products like zendesk, servicedesk, freshdesk, etc.