If you like working in a small and fun environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Track-POD is the right place for you! We are looking for a Senior Android Engineer, to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Track-POD Mobile Application.
In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based delivery solutions for small and medium/large businesses.
- Building a highly reliable mobile application for our users and customers.
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base (millions of users).
- Full ownership of entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
- Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in building mobile based applications that target millions of users using Android technologies.
- Experience with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures.
- Expertise in Kotlin, Android, REST API
- Clear understanding of targeted mobile devices’ features and the Android operating system.
- Good knowledge of mobile application features in the Android environment, as well as a thorough understanding of its life cycle and operating modes;
- Experience with multi-threading, thread synchronization;
- Experience with distributed version control systems