Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the duties and responsibilities of the Middle PHP Developer include:
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain existing and new products.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-year experience as a Software Developer in PHP Core Competency Requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies
- Good knowledge in Frontend technologies
- GIT - Basics and workflow
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Reading and writing skills in English
- Yii 2.0 - Familiarity with the framework and tools available
- Unit Testing
Размер заработной платы - по результатам собеседования