Inspectorio is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) network platform focused on improving the quality inspection and compliance industry. Through the use of our operating system we embrace the power of collaboration, as well as its critical role in an effective production chain. Utilizing the best in class technology, members within an ecosystem are able to connect and exchange data within one central location, resulting in increased efficiency, transparency, and accuracy.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Minsk, Belarus in addition to office in Hangzhou, China.
We are proud to provide our technology to leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl’s, SGS, American Eagle, and many more.
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Work with Architects, Technical Leads and other technical roles to design optimal solution
- Document business and system requirements clearly, comprehensively and make ensure everyone can easily understand
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications
- Follow development progress, support clarify requirement to development team and facilitate to help deliver products successfully
- Assist in quality assurance, provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software
- Minimum 2 years in IT as Business Analyst
- Cross-functional team management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Strong experience with writing Functional specification, describing UX, visual modeling skills (diagrams and flows), designing wireframes, explaining business rules
- UI-UX optimization, information architecture and database design skills is required
- SaaS product metrics experience is a plus
- Clear business goals, opportunity to make world better
- Opportunity of growth to Product Owner
- Competitive salary
- Cool office in the heart of the city
- Medical care and support
- Corporate 24/7 gym membership at the same building
- Corporate car parking beside the office
- Corporate accounts on Udemy and Safari Books Online
- Participation in professional conference