Kyriba is seeking a talented Development Manager to join our team of more than 100 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
As a Leader in a Software Development Management organisation, you will be in charge of Software Engineering organisation within Kyriba. Success in this position requires a team player with influential management skills and solid understanding of best practices in software engineering and testing of critical enterprise applications in SaaS environment. He or she will manage engineers and testers and will be collaborating with product managers and working actively within agile methodology. Ideal candidate is passionate and curious about latest technologies, individual who embraces working in a multicultural and international environment.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Languages/frameworks: Java, Spring frameworks, Python
- Effectively managed engineering teams with 20 or more direct and indirect reports.
- Demonstrated technical leadership with engineering teams to build, deploy, and support a reliable, performant and scalable platform.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- Ability to collaborate with Product, QA, and DevOps on requirements, quality, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Messaging: RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Databases: MongoDB, Oracle.
- Build and CI tools: Maven, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Sonar.
- Source Code Management: Github or BitBucket, GitFlow.
- Agile / Scrum tools: JIRA, Confluence.
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, SQS, S3, etc.).
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented individual with ability drive measurable results across multiple engineering teams.
- Guide the evolution of Kyriba's software platform from a monolithic architecture to a micro-services based approach.
- Ability to manage delivery timelines and resource capacity for product and technical roadmaps.
- Active in architecture design and cross-team collaboration with ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to lead continuous improvement of team processes, methodologies, technology choices, and best practices.
- Active in the team-building and hiring process
- Mentor and advise technical leads on their career and professional development.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Our benefits are:
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary review
- Bonuses for high performance
- Full compensation of 5 sick days per year
- Compensation of birthday day off
- Assistance with professional and personal growth
- Regular refresh of instruments & technology stack
- Care about high quality of the product
- Business-trips to Paris and San Diego
- Paid conferences & trainings
- Regular communication in English
- No overtimes
- Team activities
- Office in the center of Minsk