Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including 'Live Casino Supplier of the Year' at the 2019 EGR B2B Awards for nine consecutive years and 'Casino Content Provider of the Year' in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven engineer. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the company's 13 sites, including locations such as the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, the Netherlands, Canada, Estonia, Belarus, the U.K. and Sweden.
As a valued member of the development team you will be involved in carrying out analysis, design and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast paced environment.
- Be a proactive member of a Scrum/Kanban development team
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Plan & execute work that includes interdependent tasks for the projects (test case/plan creation, automated scenario/script writing)
- Assess product usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements
- Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it
- 2+ years of professional experience in software and functional testing;
- Understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance;
- Experience with web and mobile testing;
- Good level of English (written and spoken);
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, attention to detail
- Willingness to ask for help from colleagues and to help others.
- Experience with test automation (Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Git);
- SQL, Java/Scala or other programming language knowledge will be considered as an advantage;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons and other benefits and perks.