Luware AG is a Swiss company (Microsoft Gold Partner), which develops unified communications solutions (namely a call center automation software) based on the latest MS technologies. You will be a part of a new team developing a greenfield solution integrated with MS Teams.
We’re using the latest technologies such as
- .net core
- Raven DB (NoSQL)
For the strengthening of our team we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Define a test automation strategy and plan creation.
- Design and develop automation test scenarios.
- Refactor existing automation tests code and bring perfection.
- Mentor QAs to use automation testing in most efficient way as part of their working process.
- Being a part of the Agile Team following the joint goal, working close to other developers, QAs, Product Owner, Scrum Master.
- Taking part in the entire development process: from design, planning and setting the architecture to the development, unit-testing and dev-ops;
- In addition, analyzing the risks, assessing the feasibility of the project and keeping the highest possible user-friendliness of the software in the field of view.
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience in .Net
- Deep knowledge of Selenium WebDriver;
- Good knowledge of C#, .Net, and TFS tool (Build & Release process, tests management, integration of automation tests);
- Pure understanding of xpath, css, dom selectors;
- Being passionate both about programming and testing;
- Design patterns of automation testing framework experience, page oriented pattern experience is a must;
- Always open to help colleagues, goal oriented attitude, strong communicational skills
- Interest in always being up-to-date on applied technologies
- Willing to take ownership and be responsible for his/her own work
- Ability to follow procedures and contribute to enhance them
- Enough written and verbal English to communicate effectively with the Product Owner and the team distributed around the world.
- Self-organizing and investigative mindset
Nice to haves:
- Know java script (jQuery), UI frameworks (Kendo UI).
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work in an innovative, powerful and young team of really high level specialists
- Great workable development process
- Clear requirements in written
- Attention to people needs
- A chance to take part in the whole development process and an ability to post your ideas and experiences that will be really appreciated
- An attractive working environment with modern technologies
Our development team looking forward to meet you. Join Luware!