Dear Tech Leader,
If you are tired of typical and mundane projects and are looking for a great place to apply your immense expertise and GROW, as well as would like to work at a product company, this vacancy is for you!
Our Test Automation department is seeking their very special technical person to take a lead of automated tests development (UI, API) for a world’s principal PLM solution used by Fortune 500 companies.
The newly developed framework has a complex web architecture and logic both on the client and the server side. In its continuous enhancement, we use the most cutting-edge technologies and approaches like ScreenPlay pattern, IoC containers and others. No boring stuff. And vast opportunities for you as a tech leader.
It will be up to you to decide on the way of your professional development. You can continue to grow technically, - or try your hand at resource management as well. Positive and friendly atmosphere, regular appreciation, review and training are waiting for you should you decide to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
A code review guru and the clean code promoter who has:
- A very strong technical expertise in C# and .NET (it doesn’t matter how many years of experience you have. What matters is the quality of these years of experience);
- Deep practical knowledge of SOLID, Design Patterns, programming practices;
- Solid understanding of the test automation approaches;
- Immense Selenium experience;
- Hands-on experience in Load testing and Performance testing automation;
- Experience working with Scrum and Kanban methodologies;
- Great analytical skills combined with the strong interpersonal and communication ones;
- At least Intermediate English;
- Experience conducting different training activities (will be a plus).
What we offer:
- The outstanding team to work with;
- Flexible working schedule;Vast opportunities for professional and career growth: company training and open events, free internal English lessons or up to 100$ compensation for external courses;
- Medical Insurance (including partial payment of dental services);
- Cozy office and comfortable working place: 2 monitors, notebook, good chair – and only your team with you, no open space);
- Company’s shares;
- Annual bonus depending on the company’s performance results;
- Paid parking slot near the office or full compensation of public transport expenses;
- Bicycle parking and shower room;
- Compensation (up to 50$) of sport activities (gyms, pools, fitness centers):
- Corporate events and team buildings.