We are looking for a Senior-Lead Business Analyst to join IDT’s growing product team in Minsk. In this role you will work closely with business stakeholders to build synergy between product team and international delivery teams to help to improve our product offerings. Main domain you will be working on: International Money Transfer.
Your Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Perform the role of Technical Product Manager for a highly skilled development team, contributing and building detailed road maps, planning releases together with Scrum Masters and Product Leaders / Product Owners with business vision and foresight at your focus.
- Work closely with Product Owners and Scrum masters to properly manage the product backlog and build a high level of trust with internal stakeholders, business users and manage expectations.
- Work on product deliverables such as the product Knowledge Base (Confluence), User stories (Jira), take part in User technical documentation and other supporting materials (if and when needed).
- Work in a Scrum environment, considering cross-country and cross-continental dev teams with differing time zones.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in business analysis activities and product planning.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies, including Scrum and its models also Kanban.
- Proven experience of working with a wide range of business stakeholders and ability to gather even chaotic inputs.
- Formalize, analyze and decompose business requirements, creating comprehensive product documentation.
- Background in technology / science / engineering is a huge plus.
- Great interpersonal skills, international communication experience and understanding cultural differences.
- We expect you to be strong team player to achieve challenging goals.
- Your English is B2 and higher so you should easily communicate with native speakers and able to produce high quality documents.
Your Opportunities at IDT:
- Dive deep into one of the most challenging but fasting growing business domains and gain skills and knowledge directly from experts.
- Grow in several directions – from Technical Product Manager to Product Owner or further. IDT can also offer you other dimensions for your development.
- Be a part of a highly professional group, extending your expertise outside the company.
- Lead your own initiatives, which can bring value to the company and to the teams.
Free regular English lessons in the office;
Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career;
Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”);
Regular team building events;
Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required;
Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement;
Extra perks: Relocation package for foreign citizens, Referral bonuses, Cash gifts for significant life events (Birthdays, Marriages, Child Births, etc.);