Front-end developer to work on bright innovative European projects in eHealth solutions domain.We are looking for a bright, dynamic, and committed person to join our development team as Frontend Developer.
- Implement real-time cross-platform mobile and web applications
- Collaborate with the team
- Meet online with project with the team to discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences.
- Translate design patterns into application architectures.
- Design and perform unit tests and automated UI tests.
- Work closely with UX/UI designer to keep continuity across mobile / web / desktop
- 4+ years of experience Sass, scss
- Professional experience in Git and Gitflow
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2+
- •Able to develop certified software
Nice to have:
- Native development experience with iOS and/or Android, maybe even with NativeScript
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Have an eye for details
- Create Code that’s understandable, testable, written with an eye towards maintainability
- Giving support to the team members
- Experienced with code reviews
- Strong logical and innovative thinking
- Hands on technical role; Understanding the product lifecycle from concept through launch; identify opportunities for ongoing improvements
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you
- Bottom line is, you should be someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude
- Passionate about software engineering and best practices
- Easy-going and communicative