Frontbyte is a growing Belarus-Norwegian company with its main development office located in Minsk. We are looking for a talented and ambitious Business Analyst to participate in our own products and outsource projects. The central one is an innovative Augmented Reality golf platform BirdieEyes.
- 2+ years of professional experience as BA;
- English (Upper intermediate and above);
- close communication experience with Business Stakeholders, Project Manager and Team;
- expertise in developing and managing requirements on the project:
- eliciting requirements;
- producing requirements deliverables at multiple levels of granularity ranging from conceptual to detailed user stories;
- developing detailed acceptance criteria based on software standards;
- documenting requirements related to systems integration with other systems;
- keeping project documentation up to date.
Nice to have:
- ability to describe the business processes (BPMN, UML)
- familiarity with wiki- and issue tracking systems (JIRA, Confluence)
- understand the full software development lifecycle.
- competitive salary;
- flexible work hours;
- different corporate events and team building activities;
- fully-stuffed kitchen;
- family atmosphere;
- opportunity of business trips to Norway.