IDT is seeking a Full Stack .NET Engineer skilled with modern front and back-end technologies. You will be joining our Carrier Financial Scrum team which is dedicated to developing and supporting mission-critical and resilient web-based applications and services behind https://www.idtcarrierservices.com and working hard on adopting the mix of best technologies and practices.
You should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, deep understanding of best software practices and be a good team player.We are looking for developers who have a passion for coding, interested in learning on the job and ready to work with evolving technologies. We expect you to grow in this role and we have many career opportunities which involve various programming languages and technologies.
- Knowledge and at least 4 years of experience with C#/.Net
- Knowledge and at least 3 years of experience with Angular
- Knowledge and at least 3 years experience with SQL (such as Oracle, MySQL or similar)
- English: good oral and written communication skills
We would like to see:
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge and experience with Angular 2
- Knowledge and hands on experience with AWS
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Free regular English lessons in the office
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation- Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career
- Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”)
- Regular team building events
- Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required- Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement
- Extra perks: relocation package for foreign citizens, referral bonuses, cash gifts for significant life events (birthdays, marriages, child births etc.)
- Competitive salary