Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for talented Senior QA automation Engineer to join our team.
Our Client is trusted leader in VPN with easy-to-use service for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Routers, and Linux, invest heavily in automated tests and follow the Continuous Delivery methodology, meaning we ship features as soon as they’re ready.
What is VPN?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a secure tunnel between two or more devices. VPNs are used to protect private web traffic from snooping, interference, and censorship.
A few highlights of interesting tech challenges:
Security — store credit-card data and work hard to keep them secure. Have scale and performance challenges for the APIs used by our apps, log-data from VPN usage, complex queries to detect fraud patterns, etc. API design: have apps for Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, and soon Linux. It can be non-trivial to keep the API designs simple and meet the various requirements for our apps.
- Setting up Jenkins.
- Reviewing / maintaining automated test results.
- Fixing/updating/adding new automated tests.
4+ years of experience in Quality Control and automation testing.
Good knowledge of test methodology, understanding of software development life cycle.
Knowledge of Python, Selenium (Appium) Hands-on experience with Mac OS, iOS, Android; Git.
Experience with Jenkins or Bash is an advantage.
- Working for a stable company with 24 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.