We are looking for talented, motivated Scrum Master that take pride in their work to help us extend the capability of the world’s top PLM platform, Aras Innovator. At Aras you will contribute to an environment that thinks creatively, works efficiently, and leverages world-class technology.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology;
- Facilitate the daily scrums, retrospectives, demo, refinement and planning sessions, organize other relevant team activities and ensure that they are hold effectively;
- Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals;
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement;
- Addresses impediments so that the team can remain focused on achieving goals;
- Communication with management and outside stakeholders, providing team’s status;
- Help protect team from uncontrolled expansion of work;
- Coordinate with other teams, participate in Sync Meetings;
- Guides the team in establishing estimations;
- Help Product Owner to maintain the backlog, provide visibility;
- Enable close cooperation between product owner and the team;
- Acts as safeguard for his team.
- Experience in IT 2-3 years, 1+ years as a Scrum Master;
- Experience in work by Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodologies;
- Experience building team and facilitation of evaluation to Performing state;
- English: Upper Intermediate+ level;
- Perfect interpersonal communications skills;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Highest education, preferably technical.
- SAFe/Agile Certificates;
- Ready for trips in USA, Europe;
- Driving license.
- 29-calendar days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern office;
- Medical insurance;
- Sport expenses compensation;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Tea, сoffee, fruit;
- Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training);
- Parking lot and bike parking;
- An excellent friendly team;
- Team activities.