We are looking for talented, motivated Product Owners that take pride in their work to help us extend the capability of the world’s top PLM platform, Aras Innovator. Working as the focal point for business requirements on an Agile team, you will be able to guide the creation of new software functionality used for product development in the fast moving world of leading global manufacturers. At Aras you will contribute to an environment that thinks creatively, works efficiently, and leverages world-class technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Close working with Product Managers, System Architects, UX/UI Designers;
- Updating the team backlog, reviewing and contributing to the program Vision, Roadmap, and content presentations;
- Providing the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates and sequencing and drafting the team’s specific objectives;
- Building, editing, and maintaining the team backlog (it also includes defects and enablers);
- Reviewing and re-prioritizing the backlog, including coordination of dependencies with other POs;
- Participating in the development of story acceptance criteria and collaborating with team to details stories with acceptance criteria and acceptance tests;
- Validating that the story meets acceptance criteria and has the appropriate, persistent acceptance tests, and that it otherwise complies its Definition of Done (DoD) after the user story was moved to Ready For Approval by Quality Engineers;
- Producing a demonstration (System Demo) of the finished product (~ once in two weeks) for program and Value Stream stakeholders.
What You Will Need:
- Experience in IT 2-3 years;
- English: Upper Intermediate+ level;
- Perfect interpersonal communications skills;
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban), SAFe preferred;
- Experience working in QA/BA or Dev role;
- Ready for trips in USA, Europe.
- Experience in teamwork;
- Highest technical education;
- Experience working with Customers (Support, face-to-face communication);
- SAFe/Agile Certificates;
- Experience in PLM Systems (eCommerce and so on);
- Ability to work with big amount of information;
- Driving license.
29-calendar days paid vacation;
Flexible working schedule;
Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern office;
Sport expenses compensation;
Corporate English lessons;
Tea, сoffee, fruit;
Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training);
Parking lot and bike parking;
An excellent friendly team;