Product company Aras invites Software Engineer / DevOps / Containerization engineer to our Minsk office. We are a fast-paced high-growth technology company redefining the Product Lifecycle Management industry to create the future. We build insanely scalable, flexible and secure product development solutions for the world’s leading manufacturing companies.
- Lead back end development of Innovator-as-a-Service containerized architecture;
- Own, support and extend Kubernetes adoption for IaaS;
- Identify, mitigate and proactively address performance, security and availability risks relevant to the Kubernetes orchestration;
- Evaluate and improve existing Kubernetes based solution to bring it to production grade code;
- Document design and coding scope relevant to the Kubernetes based architecture;
- Drive unit test coverage;
- Collaborate with local and remote team members on daily basis.
- Linux (Ubuntu/RHEL/CentOS etc.) hands-on experience is a must;
- Understanding of system virtualization technology is a must;
- Good understanding of low level OS concepts and security (process management, scheduling, virtual memory, Kernel vs User, IPC, file system, system threats, program threats...), especially applied to Linux;
- Experience with open source software development;
- Familiarity with Git is expected;
- Interest to write code in .NET Core;
- Familiarity with Docker containers highly desirable;
- Familiarity with Kubernetes (or at least other orchestration, such as Swarm or DC/OS) is highly desirable;
It Will be a Plus:
- Familiarity with cloud concepts (Azure, AWS, GCP...);
- Powershell, node.js, Python or Ruby;
- Familiarity with Go;
- Agile/SAFe experience.
- 29-calendar days paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern office;
- Medical insurance; Sport expenses compensation;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Tea, сoffee, fruit;
- Possibilities to learn and evolve as a professional (conferences, training);
- Parking lot and bike parking;
- An excellent friendly team;Team activities.