Deltix is a product-based fintech company. Since being founded in 2005, Deltix has become a leading provider of software and services for exchanges, quantitative researchers, and algorithmic traders. Our clients include both buy-side and sell-side enterprise-level organizations (such as banks, hedge-funds and other institutional clients) located worldwide (20+ from all parts of the world).
If you are interested in being on the bleeding edge of innovation in the world of fintech and cryptocurrencies, then this is the opportunity for you.
- A variety of sophisticated engineering tasks in a fintech domain
- Surrounding of an extra-professional and devoted engineering team
- A flexible approach to work-time management within an 8-hour working day
- Complimentary English classes and medical insurance
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+ (Core)
- Experience in development of web applications using Spring MVC
- Understanding principles of building REST API and WebSocket API
- Expertise in multi-threaded development and synchronization patterns
- Experience with Gradle builds, publishing Maven packages, and application dockerization
- Understanding basic principles of developing performance-oriented system
- Intermediate level (or better) of English
- 4+ years of experience
We consider as advantages:
- Knowledge of GitLab
- Expertise in algorithms
- Experience in OpenID/OAuth integration
- Experience in non jvm-language programming and code optimization
- Experience with making architecture decisions
- Experience with db engines such as CouchBase, ClickHouse, MySQL/PostgreSql, Rocksdb, InfluxDb, Cassandra, with a basic understanding of the principles behind selecting the best db engine.
- Devotion to your craft and a passion for self-improvement
- Being responsible, hard-working, highly attentive, and reasonably self-reliant