London office of BBS Group of Companies opens a vacancy for Data Scientist in Belarus – UK project.
Data scientists deliver analytical solutions based on machine learning, predictive modelling and statistical analysis techniques which includes building models and creating compelling visualisations.
We are looking for strong statistical / maths skills (given the models they are using) as well as programming skills in Python or R.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of using modern Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis and Data Mining techniques;
- Ability to gather requirements from and present results to business stakeholders;
- Skills R, Python, Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL;
- Ideally a degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or comparative work experience;
- Experience in Base Management modelling - churn, propensities, forecasting;
- Love solving business problems with dat.
You will be working on a wide variety of machine learning projects such as telematics, pricing, smart houses etc. You will also have the opportunity to define brand new and exciting projects.
You will also be responsible for supporting the implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing and deployment.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Maths, Engineering or Science, alongside a statistical know-how and insatiable curiosity and drive.