London office of BBS Group of Companies opens a vacancy for Web Designer in Belarus – EU project.
We require freelancers with good graphic design/web layout skills to help design and manage small business website projects remotely.
- Experience designing banner, advertisements and online graphics
- Experience designing for different website building platform
- A good understanding of HTML5 / CSS.
- Fluent communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to work with Adobe XD, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Familiarity with web based vector programs like Sketch and/or Figma
- Bring design strategy all the way to execution while fully articulating the target EU consumer and business needs.
- Communicating with clients to discuss the needs of the site or project and to create a plan of what’s required, involves ideation and strategy as well as a good understanding of the clients’ brand and goals. Design European standalone website for brands.
- Create interactive wire-frames and responsive front-end designs and usability across the web and mobile platforms.
- Maintain and provide ongoing design of the website, including banner design and creation, logotype proposals, digital retouching.
- You will be working with the development team to help with additions to the websites, keep sites up to date and support brands team with various design needs.
- Keeping up to date with recent design trends and technological.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel). Graphics, video and animations skills are a plus.
- Experience with content management systems such as Wordpress and e-commerce sites such as Magento with understanding of general website management principles to apply to e-commerce websites or non-transactional websites.
- Digital and online experience with a thorough understanding of e-commerce and online marketing.
- The ability to produce web learning materials with embedded graphics or video/animations.