Juno Backend Team is expanding and we are looking for Engineers to join!
Our backend project is being developed using microservice architecture and Go and you have an outstanding opportunity to join and contribute to it! We are 5 well balanced, structured teams with equal Backend Engineers and Software Engineers in Test in every team. There are 40+ people including DevOps squad as for now.
Our best candidate would have strong backend/web engineering experience using various technologies (e.g. Java, Scala, Python, Ruby or other), some experience in Go, and a strong interest to learn and use the latest technologies in software engineering. Having experience of changing technologies stack in the past would be appreciated.
- Knowledge and/or experience in GoMicroservices
- HL Distributed Systems
- Message Queues
- Databases (ex. Postgres)
- Integration with 3rd party services
What We Are Doing:
- Work closely with client teams in API approach (Mobile, FE, Data Science) and Product team in feature flow discussion
- Collaboration with DevOps team based upon clear and transparent system functioning and monitoring
- New feature design collaboration within the team (Backend Engineers and Software Engineers in Test)
- Code review
- Continuous delivery
- Development Operations within the team
- Unit testing
- Above-market salaries
- Professional and stable working environment
- Influence the features and direction of the app with your own ideas
- Career advancement and conference attendance
- The latest technology and equipment you need
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry
- Weekly team activities, in-office yoga, and much more
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, you’ll never stay hungry with us!
You can learn more about our backend in GolangShow Podcast.
Check our website - https://gojuno.com/