An opportunity for a SERVICE MANAGER who wants a new challenge to join the expanding Minsk office team.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU:
- Take responsibility for ensuring incidents are raised and managed in line with customers Incident Management Process.
- Frequently update all key stakeholders regarding status of incidents and problem actions.
- Provide insight and guidance on areas for improvement based on analysis of data
- Educate the business on relevant service management processes
- Manage the operation of service management processes
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Experience of working in an IT Operations function
- Experience in ITIL Service Management
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified (desired, not essential)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Able to pick up new concepts and technologies fast, finding the best fit for the problem at hand.
- Challenge individuals and teams if they are not keeping customer in mind when taking decisions.
- Challenge accepted standards and the way we work, asking questions to improve performance and quality.
- Competitive salary
- Business trips to uk and europe
- Interesting project
- Professional high-skilled team
- On-going professional development and investment
- Democracy - take part in shaping the future of the company
- Strong relationships with client