Armada Labs is expert in Custom Software Development for FinTech Industry Since 2002, specializing in building software systems for Financial Services companies. Over the years we have developed multiple systems for our clients as well as designed, built, marketed and supported our own products for FinTech industry.
Today Armada Labs is looking for experienced, open-minded and proactive Senior .NET Developer (with advanced SQL).
You will work on the most challenging projects together with professionals in FinTech and complex systems development, providing high-class solutions to our worldwide known clients from the United States, such as Experian, LocateSmarter, BFS Capital and others.
Candidate's Must-Have:- 4+ years of .NET/C# software development experience;
- .NET Framework, EntityFramework 6 experience;
- SOLID, GRASP, OOP;
- strong/advanced MSSQL knowledge;
- strong T-SQL knowledge (stored procedures/functions/views);
- MS SQL Server Replication experience;
- experience with: profiling, queries optimization, replicas;
- LINQ to entities and expression trees in C# understanding;
- Web API, REST-services experience;
- unit/integration tests coverage experience;
- ability to work in the team;
- ability to work with technical documentation and requirements in English (both read and write, communicate);
- English level: Intermediate.
- Implement new functionality (C#);
- unit/integration testing;
- maintain SQL DB (procedures/views/functions);
- maintain the DB according to new features implementation, keep up performance metrics;
- database normalization;
- ability to predict database growth rate and ways of application optimization for expected growth (database seeding for performance testing, indexes optimizations etc.);
- SQL queries review;
- create data migration scripts;
- SSRS set up and tuning.
Would Be a Plus:
- .NET Core, EF Core, SignalR, xUnit, CQRS experience;
- SolarWinds, SSRS experience;
- Azure experience;
- EC2, RDS experience;
- experience in FinTech solutions;
- Atlassian JIRA & Confluence experience;
- Agile methodology knowledge;
- master's degree in technology;
- professional certifications;
- cloud certifications (AWS TP/Azure).
- ability to work on mid- and long-term projects for clients from the United States;
- work together with professionals in the sphere;
- high official salary;
- strong social benefits program, including:
- free medical insurance;
- sports activities compensation (full or partial);
- courses, conferences and certifications compensation (full or partial);
- on-site English classes compensation (full or partial);
- bonuses for outstanding merits;
- material support on marriage, children birth, family losses or other important occurrences.
- open-minded, innovative and reliable company management.