On behalf of Keywee, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
Keywee is looking for a Senior Back End Engineer to lead the development of mission-critical services and APIs. You will be taking full ownership of a system that directly affects the company’s success. To achieve that, you will collaborate with our engineers, data scientists, Product Managers and Customer Success Managers in a dynamic agile environment.
- Develop core business process in our Ruby on Rails backed web applications: Design and optimize DB layer (PostgreSQL, MySQL); Enhance and refactor business logic layers; Design and expose external APIs to be consumed by multiple clients;
- Design and build services to process, analyze, store big data event streams;
- Help migrate existing code base and processes to the cloud;
- We believe in end-to-end ownership for the full development lifecycle and strive to write code which is easy to test, debug and monitor.
- At least 5 years of experience in a production Web environment, including monitoring and performance tuning;
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby or Python for a Linux environment;
- Prior experience in owning scalable modern web architecture for a full life cycle: Design, Implementation, Testing and Monitoring.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience with AWS services;
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment, container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value;
- Strive to write clean code, continuously refactor and improve existing code;
- Working well autonomously and as part of a team;
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Workstation configuration upon employee request;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard.