On behalf of Coople,Ciklum is looking for an Android Developer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross-device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 300,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 8,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honoured for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past seven years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 130 people at its offices in Zurich and London.
- You will create an app with cutting edge technology, design, and usability
- Actively seeing and solving customer problems is what you do daily
- As a team, we make Coople platform better and You actively shape our product
- You think that quality and analytics contribute to creation of an amazing software
- Experience making great native Android apps for consumers where usability and design matter
- Experience working in distributed teams
- You are eager to deliver great UX and usability
- Snappy in making an efficient app – small, fast yet powerful
- REST, Java, Git, InVision, Slack and Jira are familiar to you
- You don’t need an external motivation to make things done
- Can-do attitude
- Strong focus on quality and Clean Code principles;
- Strong English both spoken and written
- Good communications skills
- Learning and trying something new you do almost daily
- AWS experience a plus
Tools and technologies:
- Android Studio
- Gradle, Git, Jira, Jenkins
- Google analytics, Firebase, Fabric
- Dagger, RxJava2, Retrofit, Room persistence library
- Material design components
- Android architecture components
- Clean architecture principles
- Facebook, Google API
- JUnit, Espresso, Mockito, Robolectric
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!