On behalf of Coople, Ciklum is looking for iOS Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
The Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross-device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 300,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 8,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honoured for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 130 members of staff at its offices in Zurich and London.
- Analyze requirements; design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
- Design and build of an advanced mobile application for the iOS platform;
- Participation in UI conception to help building a unique user experience;
- Build of high quality software with a strong focus on maintainability.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Substantial knowledge and minimum 2+ years full-time experience in native mobile application development for iOS – Swift, in Objective-C – experience is very desirable;
- Broad knowledge of platform specific design guidelines;
- Up to date with modern patterns and best practices;
- Strong experience with REST services;
- Experience with reactive programming a plus;
- Familiar with different ways of testing;
- Experience in publishing applications to the App Store;
- Passion to design and write clean and reusable code with attention to details;
- Self-disciplined and willing to constantly improve his/her skills;
- Good at English both spoken and written;
- Good communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Product oriented way of development, taking part in all stages of app creation;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!